Need a break from cooking Thursday night?
First week of Family Style Meal delivery is for Thursday October 12, 2017.
CHECK OUT OUR MENU FOR THIS SEASON!
Family Style Meals, also known as the “Supper Club,” features a freshly prepared meal delivered every Thursday afternoon off-season.
We aim to provide a nutritious value-priced dinner for your family even though you may be too busy to cook. Each meal, feeding 3 to 4 people, includes a protein, starch and vegetable. They are fully cooked and ready to reheat. The menu is emailed on Sunday night – simply reply by noon on Tuesday with your choices. We will confirm you order and deliver to your home or school Thursday afternoon.
Delivery is FREE to the anywhere on Long Beach Island, Manahawkin, and Barnegat. To start receiving our weekly menus please fill out the form below and you will be added to our email list! Each week’s menu will also be posted online as well.
If you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 609.361.8900 and leave a message.
**Please note that everyone's oven is different and some may require slightly decreased or increased heating times**
**Also note that "land" dinners are able to be portioned and microwaved easily if you are afraid of the dinner drying out. Seafood dinners should not be microwaved.
- Most dinners should be reheated in your oven at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes w/ LID ON
- Excludes Coconut Shrimp, Chicken/Albacore Parmesan, Seafood Lasagna, Chicken Cordon Bleu (these should be heated in oven with the lid OFF)
- For half portions, remove lid and replace w/ foil (the plastic is NOT microwave or oven safe)
Preheat oven to 350 F. Remove plastic lid and place in oven (frozen, straight from the freezer OK). Cook for 60-75 minutes depending on your oven.
- Chicken Pot Pie (top should be golden brown)
- Lasagna (top should be slightly browned and sides bubbling)
- Seafood Lasagna (top should be slightly browned and sides bubbling)
Soups should first be defrosted in the refrigerator overnight, then heated in a small saucepan. Cream or milk should be added to thin the Scallop Bisque and New England Clam Chowder to your desired consistency. Water (or clam juice if you have it) can be added to the Manhattan.
Pie shell items (Quiches/Apple Pies) should be removed from plastic and Saran wrap packaging and can then be heated at 350 F covered tightly with foil. 6" shell 20-30 minutes. 9" shell 30-40 minutes.